Acute pulmonary embolism
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Good quality CTPA.
Extensive right sided segmental and subsegmental (to upper, middle and lower lobes) pulmonary arterial filling defects in keeping with acute pulmonary emboli.
Bilateral minimal pleural effusion, with bibasal atelectesis.
No other lung parynchymal changes.
Right segmental and subsegmental acute pulmonary emboli.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlist include this case
- Torax by Luis Fernando Gonçalves
- Test 1 by Nicholas Parsons
- first by Keith Lustig ◉
- m3 by Alexander Ziegler
- Propofology by Dr. David Lyness
- Aorta by Dra Johana Rosinger
- CTPA by Dr Devandiran Sandra Sagaran
- HematoChest by Dr. Ayshah
- Pulmonary Embolus by mehvish khatoon
- Chest by Dr Chester Chong
- Torax by Dra Johana Rosinger
- CT Chest Interpretation cases by Dr Siddharth S Vijayakumar
- SJH Radiology Rotation Chest Cases by Elias Taxakis
- Thorax by Jelena Birdina