Right side hearing impairment and tinnitus of 3 weeks duration.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right cerebellopontine space occupying lesion exhibiting low signal on T1, high signal on T2 and FLAIR with avid enhancement on the post contrast study. There is also extension into the internal auditory canal (intracannilucular extension) and compression on the adjacent brain stem and 4th ventricle, with resultant of hydrocephalus more proximally.
Differential consideration of cerebellopontine angle lesions includes vestibular schwannoma, meningioma, epidermoid cyst and arachnoid cyst. Extension into the internal auditory canal favors the diagnosis of schwannoma over meningioma.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- vghtc10410 by shaun hsiao
- Neuro - Posterior fossa mass by Charles Werren
- cancer by danial safadi
- Posterior fossa lesions. Dr Tarek Diab by Tarek
- CPA mass by Dr Ali Basim
- cns by enasdonia enasdonia
- FRCR 2B Neuro D by Dr Dilina Rajapakse
- Neuro by Dr Mohamed Hossam el Deen
- Сerebellopontine lesions by Sokolov Konstantin
- cp angle tumor mri by Dr Manish shrestha