Citation, DOI and case data
Head ache and hearing loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large right sided extra-axial cerebellopontine angle mass is present which is well circumscribed and demonstrates vivid slightly heterogeneous contrast enhancement. It extends a little into the internal acoustic meatus with only minor widening. No restricted diffusion.
Features are characteristic of an acoustic schwannoma. The patient went on to have a resection which confirmed the diagnosis histologically.
1 article features images from this case
10 public playlist include this case
- spine by melanie themesl
- exam cases by fayza alkodmani
- 2021 by khaledawad
- Neuro by Dr Mohamed Hossam el Deen
- posterior fossa by Dr Eoin Finegan
- Neoplastic by Dr Eoin Finegan
- Neuro MRI course by Dr Valentinos Charalambous
- CNS tumours by Dr Valentinos Charalambous
- Prüfung 210921 by Bernhard
- VGHTC-10501 by Chung Jui-Fu