Abducens nerve on MRI
Citation, DOI and case data
Being assessed for left sided hearing loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Annotated high resolution FIESTA sequence through the medulla and pons demonstrates the normal course of the abducens nerve (CN VI) (white arrow) as it ascends from the ponto-medullary junction to Dorello's canal.
5 case question available
The abducens nerve is difficult to see on routine imaging, but can be delineated on high resolution sequences.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- vghtc10411 by shaun hsiao
- cranial nerves by Kavish Chaurasia
- Anatomy by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- PARES CRANEALES by md ANA MARIA TORRES LOPEZ
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- test playlist by Dr.Ahmad Zafar Khan
- Trauma by Kavish Chaurasia
- abc by WEIDI LIAO
- 2017 1st by Chen Hung-Chieh
- Head and Neck by Jens Christian Paul ◉
- Central Nervous System by omer