Abdominal aortic aneurysm: extremely large, ruptured
Abdominal pain after falling. No known history of AAA.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
This case shows an enormous abdominal aortic aneurysm, previously unknown to the patient. The aneurysm had ruptured, but was still somewhat contained as the patient was alive at the time of the CT scan and he survived the operation.
17 public playlist includes this case
- UQ Med Yr 3 Med/Surg Orientation week
- 6th year general surgery cases
- UQ Med Yr 4 Orthopaedics - lower back pain
- Vascular emergencies
- Imaging for Anaesthetics Registrars
- GCUH Vascular Key Conditions
- RIG CT Intro
- ER: Abdomen: Vascular and Pelvic
- 2018 Nurse Practitioner education - Acute abdomen
- Emergency Cases
- ER Thywissen
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute abdominal pain