Rhomboid muscles

Dr Daniel J Bell and Dr Craig Hacking et al.

The rhomboid muscles, or simply the rhomboids, refers to the scapulothoracic group of rhomboid muscles, named because of their shape and consist of:

Share article

Article information

rID: 66620
Section: Anatomy
Synonyms or Alternate Spellings:
  • Rhomboids (group)
  • Rhomboid muscle

Support Radiopaedia and see fewer ads

Updating… Please wait.

 Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.

 Thank you for updating your details.